The British house party is iconic, we’ve all been there, done that, got the t-shirt and rolled in at 8am. The best parties are legendary, but with legendary status comes great responsibility. If you want to throw a house party that’s not just ‘good’, but ‘unbelievably, once in a life time good’ then you’re in the right place, because here at VK we know how to partaay!
The first step to throwing the best party is invites! Worst case scenario it’s just you and your mates having a sad night in. Get your date out ahead of time, invite friends from different social circles like work, Uni or even that friend you made on a random night out. Just remember, no matter how desperate, don’t create an open invite on social, unless you want end up on the news with 500 randoms in your house and a visit from the po-po.
What does every great night have in common? Great Tunes is the answer, if you don’t want your party to be a flop you need the sickest tunes – this doesn’t include your guilty pleasures playlist (until much later in the night anyway!). Spotify and a Bluetooth speaker will be your best friends on your quest to becoming the party DJ.
Get ahead of the game and get your snacks ready for those drunken munchies. Crisps, popcorn or any sort of party food should do the trick and satisfy your peckish guests, it also means you won’t be reaching for the bread to feed your friend who’s had a few too many.
Alcohol and house parties go hand in hand like VKs and a legendary night out. Obviously, guests will bring their own drinks, but to make your party is next level it’s a good idea to get extra booze! We’re thinking some VKs and shots should do the trick. Not only will your fellow party goers love you, you’ll probably have leftovers for your next big night out.
Booze and great tunes don’t just make a party, the people do. In order to gain your legendary party status, you’ve got to get people having fun! You do whatever you’ve got to do, whether that’s dragging people to the dance floor or initiating a game of limbo or never have I ever, just be ready to go first and give it your all.
Enjoy yourself, throwing the perfect party is hard work and you deserve to reap those rewards! You’ve saved endless carpet stains, helped those a little worse for wear and made sure everyone’s had the best time! Have fun and feel a little bit smug knowing you’ve smashed it.
1. The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd,. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
2. The competition will run from 00.00Hrs on 1st April 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 00.00 on the 8th May 2020 (the “Closing Date”)
3. All competition entries must be shared in accordance with clause 6 below by no later than 00.00 on the Closing Date. All competition entries shared after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is not open to any employees of Global Brands Ltd (or any subsidiary or holding company) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, including any agents or suppliers of the promoter or anyone helping or connected to the setting up of the competition and any such persons shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and resident of Great Britain (meaning the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland).
6. In entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
7. To enter the Competition entrants must purchase a VK Mixed 10 Pack from Tesco retaining a proof of purchase, ﬁnd a winning golden ticket and contact VK with an image of the unique code & proof of purchase via Facebook @VKDrink before the Closing Date. If no Facebook account then enter by email to info@vkoﬃcial.com.
8. Between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, there is a total of 10 prizes of £250 each.
9. The golden tickets each have a unique code; once this code has been redeemed it cannot be used again.
10. The prize is: £250, sent to the winner by bank transfer or other method agreed with a winner[SR1] [CL2] .
11. The golden tickets each have a unique code; once this code has been redeemed it cannot be used again.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants or where it becomes otherwise necessary to do so by notice on the website detailed in paragraph 22 as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
b. competition entries that are delayed or fail to be shared online, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, social media platform failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. proof of sharing, posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice[SR3] .
15. The Promoter will send the full name of the judge to anyone who writes, within one month after the Closing Date of the competition, requesting details of the judge and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1 above.
16. The winners will be responded to by Global Brands at the earliest opportunity before the Closing Date. Proof of age will be required.
17. If you are a winner, you have 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win to claim the prize. If you do not claim your prize in this time your claim will become invalid.
18. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win, the promoter reserves the right to not offer the prize to anyone else.
19. All winners must provide their name, address, postcode and contact number as well as proof of age and Great Britain residency in order to receive the prize.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. Please see www.vkofficial.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. All competition entrants & winners agree to the use of your name, image and competition entry in any publicity material, including the announcement of the winner and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving the promoter permission and granting a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, sub-license the competition entry image and name on all of VK’s Social Media channels, including but not exclusive to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and VK’s website.
26. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.