We love nothing more than going out and hitting the clubs but given recent events, we’ve decided it might be best to hang up our dancing shoes – just for a little while. If you’re also staying in and worried you’re gonna be bored AF, then don’t stress! We’re here with a few ideas on how you can keep yourselves busy and make staying in the new going out!
You might not want to make this one a regular thing but it will definitely pass some time! Grab your duvet, pillows and as many snacks as you can carry. Once you’ve created your ultimate set up, it’s time to get watching. Smash out those box sets you’ve been waiting to watch and that cheesy chick-flick, no one’s going to judge you.
It’s the perfect time to get out your comfort zone and try something new, you never know you could find your new life calling! Yoga pro, speed ironing or building something weird and wonderful out of VK bottles, who knows?
You can easily kill a few hours scrolling through Tik Tok, laughing at silly videos of dancing dogs or celebrities trying the latest craze. Even better, get creating your own videos to share with friends and give everyone a laugh.
After all those movie marathons and smashing the snacks it’s probably a good idea to get moving, stick on your favourite tunes and dance like no one’s watching!
Dust off those pots and pans and get cooking! Try a new recipe or recreate a meal from your favourite restaurant, who knows you could create something delicious – don’t forget your obligatory Instagram snap to show off your newly found cooking skills!
All the fun of a night on the town without leaving your house. Get your VK mixed pack, arrange a video call with your friends and share around your best playlist. Play some drinking games and dance the night away. The best part, no need to get dressed up or faff around getting taxis.
1. The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd,. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
2. The competition will run from 00.00Hrs on 1st April 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 00.00 on the 8th May 2020 (the “Closing Date”)
3. All competition entries must be shared in accordance with clause 6 below by no later than 00.00 on the Closing Date. All competition entries shared after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is not open to any employees of Global Brands Ltd (or any subsidiary or holding company) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, including any agents or suppliers of the promoter or anyone helping or connected to the setting up of the competition and any such persons shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and resident of Great Britain (meaning the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland).
6. In entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
7. To enter the Competition entrants must purchase a VK Mixed 10 Pack from Tesco retaining a proof of purchase, ﬁnd a winning golden ticket and contact VK with an image of the unique code & proof of purchase via Facebook @VKDrink before the Closing Date. If no Facebook account then enter by email to info@vkoﬃcial.com.
8. Between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, there is a total of 10 prizes of £250 each.
9. The golden tickets each have a unique code; once this code has been redeemed it cannot be used again.
10. The prize is: £250, sent to the winner by bank transfer or other method agreed with a winner[SR1] [CL2] .
11. The golden tickets each have a unique code; once this code has been redeemed it cannot be used again.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants or where it becomes otherwise necessary to do so by notice on the website detailed in paragraph 22 as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
b. competition entries that are delayed or fail to be shared online, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, social media platform failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. proof of sharing, posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice[SR3] .
15. The Promoter will send the full name of the judge to anyone who writes, within one month after the Closing Date of the competition, requesting details of the judge and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1 above.
16. The winners will be responded to by Global Brands at the earliest opportunity before the Closing Date. Proof of age will be required.
17. If you are a winner, you have 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win to claim the prize. If you do not claim your prize in this time your claim will become invalid.
18. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win, the promoter reserves the right to not offer the prize to anyone else.
19. All winners must provide their name, address, postcode and contact number as well as proof of age and Great Britain residency in order to receive the prize.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. Please see www.vkofficial.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. All competition entrants & winners agree to the use of your name, image and competition entry in any publicity material, including the announcement of the winner and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving the promoter permission and granting a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, sub-license the competition entry image and name on all of VK’s Social Media channels, including but not exclusive to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and VK’s website.
26. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.